please email resumes to email@example.com
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Testing and measurement of AC/DC utilities and control
- Able to interpret electrical/electronic schematics and
- Thorough understanding of industrial controls, 3-phase
power, PLCs, VFDs, distribution switchgear, and instrumentation.
- Able to work with various hand tools and electrical test
- Able to demonstrate satisfactory troubleshooting skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with appropriate
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and
components using test equipment, hand tools and personal knowledge to determine
- Performs necessary maintenance tasks including but not
limited to troubleshooting, the repair or replacement of defective and
damaged parts, adjustments and calibration procedures, assemble, install,
test and execute preventative maintenance tasks on various forms of
manufacturing equipment using hand and power tools.