POSITION: Maintenance Crew Supervisor
This teammate is primarily responsible for supporting and constructively leading our maintenance department, including directing, planning, organizing, and executing the work activities of the maintenance team. They must drive the company’s safety culture and be willing to take responsibility for themselves and others by setting an example for others to follow. Additionally, the maintenance supervisor motivates others to accomplish efficient shift operations and departmental goals, focusing on continuous improvements. Finally, they must safely guide and direct all aspects of the Maintenance team. Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to creating a safety-make-it-personal culture, coaching and developing teammates for success, leading continuous improvement, achieving department and divisional goals, leading the execution of production process to ensure achievement of high value through low costs, high quality, and efficient production; leading and exhibiting team qualities resulting in 1 Company/1 Team, focusing the team on highest priorities leading to maximizing uptime.
- Supervisor and Manager Recommendation
- Experience with project management, maintenance management systems, the maintenance of industrial equipment and systems
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Supervisory experience in an Industrial environment
- Degree/Certificate in Leadership Development and Training
- Prior significant equipment/machine installation experience
- Strong commitment to Safety in all job aspects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess strong technical skills with a demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership and training
- Strong ability to analyze and think strategically
- Promoter and leader of maintenance as a process
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated project management ability
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Proven self-starter, goal-oriented, cost-driven, and organized
- 2-year degree in an electrical, mechanical, or civil discipline or equivalent technical training and experience
- Demonstrated computer skill set, including experience with MS Word, Excel, and AutoCAD
- Experience in a Leadership role
Must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Interested teammates who possess the above qualifications should submit a job posting application in SuccessFactors.
Click here to apply online.