endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar Manufacturing Company is looking for a Maintenance / Technology Engineer that will work to ensure the control of all steps of manufacturing process engineering, time, cycle, and investment verification and production costs, as well as the technological improvement of manufacturing processes within the plant
Key Job Duties
- Ensures the efficient and effective progress of all process engineering steps, improving them as planned within the procedures and instructions, in order to guarantee the manufacturing processes efficiency and safety
- Guarantees a first analysis of deviations concerning his area activities, managing relations with suppliers and suggesting possible solutions in order to achieve continuous improvement, informing the involved Manager.
- Plant improvement initiatives/New program launches
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ Years’ experience within engineering, project management, optimization areas
- Continuous Improvement
- TPM – (Total Productive Maintenance)