endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing company located in Humboldt Tennessee is looking for a Strong Maintenance / Engineering Manager
• Directly supervises Engineering and Maintenance staff.
Initiates, implements, and manages the plant maintenance program based on best practices in the heavy axle industry, with an emphasis on planning/scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance.
• Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
• Establish & maintains computerized maintenance management system for tracking work orders, spare parts & maintenance history of plant equipment
• Monitors operation of plant equipment and systems.
• Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate and solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
Required Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of experience in Engineering and/or operation of a heavy manufacturing facility.
• Experience with repairs and maintenance of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic system.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.