Tired of a predictable job doing the same thing every day? Ready to take on turn-key engineering solutions where you can be involved in every element of the project and make your imprint on the outcome?
Our customer, is a 30 year + engineering firm known for strategic human factors engineering that improves people’s interaction with products, systems and environments to minimize risk, improve quality and productivity. In this role you will work with a diverse client base to include aerospace, defense, automotive suppliers.
In this role you will:
- Review product designs and identify production requirements, modifications, and make tooling and fixture recommendations and factor into budget estimates
- Provide input into the integration of equipment, systems, materials, facilities, and processes to create a cohesive, cost efficient production manufacturing system
- Qualify vendors as well as qualify machining and assembly equipment according to established quality standards and recommend process improvements
- Lead teams with production, central tool processing, maintenance, product engineering and quality as well as regular interface with suppliers
- Manage key elements of successful project completion and provide upper management with status reports and documentation for applicable ISO standards
- Work with a talented team of global manufacturing engineers
Your background will reflect:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or related field
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of machining processes, materials and methods of manufacture
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- AutoCAD skills as well as MS Office proficiency
- SPC and GD&T knowledge
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
As an equal opportunity employer, AMJ Staffing recognizes that our strength lies in our people. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business needs and in compliance with Federal, State, and local laws.