We are a leading supplier to the Worlds’ premier automotive companies and parts suppliers, such as Ford, Chrysler, GM, ZF, Fiat, VW, Mercedes Benz, Audi, BMW, GKN and Getrag. Our continued growth presents an immediate opening for a Field Service Engineer – Machine Tools. This position can be based out of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, or the Carolinas.
Candidates must have:
- Minimum High School Diploma / 2 years Mechatronics Training
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in installation, set up, qualification, and customer acceptance of high precision & high production CNC machine tools such as lathes, hobbing machines, gear grinding machines, etc.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in troubleshooting and correcting process issues such as holding critical dimensions, surface finish, cycle time, etc.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in training customer operators & maintenance personnel.
- A proven track record of electro-mechanical troubleshooting through a logical process of elimination.
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal & written).
- Valid Passport and US Drivers License
Candidates must also be willing to:
- Work flexible hours and occasional overtime on evenings, weekends, or holidays when necessary.
- Travel up to 100% within North America (including Mexico and Canada) and occasionally to Germany