Duties: Job duties can include, but are not limited to sawing, receiving and inspecting materials, and general support for the machine shop including maintenance and repairs inside and outside the facility. Opportunity for training and advancement to CNC lathe or mill machining and programming. For over 40 years this company has provided precision machining services to industries such as food processing, pharmaceutical automation, woodworking and more. Advance your skills while working with the latest machining technology in a family-owned business.
This is a First Shift, Full Time Position!
- Must be 18 years old
- Mechanically inclined
- Great math skills
- Vocational training a plus but not required
- 401k program with employer match
- Comprehensive Health insurance
- Long and short-term disability insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- On-the-job training
- Opportunities to increase compensation through bonus program
- Well-maintained, climate-controlled shop with clean, safe working conditionsClick here to apply online