Machine Shop Lead
This position works in a high-paced job shop environment. The Machine Shop Lead must work closely with other manufacturing departments, Material Planners, and all levels of management to manage and oversee changing priorities.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required
- Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience as a Machinist and Toolmaker
- Minimum 5 years’ previous work experience in a lead role within manufacturing environment / machine shop
- Strong background of GD&T (Geometric Design & Tolerance)
- Previous work experience in an Aerospace machine shop environment
- Ability to program CNC Lathes, and Mills
- Journeyman apprenticeship or equivalent training plus considerable experience to perform work
Click here to apply online
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Able to read and interpret advanced drawings and schematics
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Extensive knowledge in processes (i.e. Lathe, Mill)
- Communicate effectively and work well in a team environment
- Ability to interact and participate in a team driven culture
- Comply with all safety requirements, including proper use of personal protective equipment and operation of equipment in a safe and competent manner.
- Understand and meet all departmental safety objectives and goals.
- Keep assigned work-area clean, organized, and orderly per 5S standards.