Title: Machine Shop Apprentice
City: Costa Mesa
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1783156933
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Machine Shop Apprentice to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in Costa Mesa, CA.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Operate and conduct simple setups on a variety of conventional machines like Vertical and Horizontal Band saw, Drill press, Bridgeport Fly Cutter, San Blaster, and Aneling Oven.
- Clean, polish, debur metal and plastic parts.
- Review blueprints, drawings, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work.
- Select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior experience working with machine shop equipment.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.