3pm to 11:10pm Monday to Friday
Must train on the day shift for the first week from 7am to 3:10pm
- Perform minor machine maintenance, such as oiling or cleaning machines, dies, or workpieces, or adding coolant to machine
- Instruct other workers in machine set-up and operation.
- Extract or lift jammed pieces from machines, using fingers, wire hooks, or lift bars.
- Align layout marks with dies or blades.
- Change worn machine accessories, such as cutting tools and brushes, using hand tools.
- Select, install, and adjust alignment of drills, cutters, dies, guides, and holding devices, using templates, measuring instruments, and hand tools.
- Set machine stops or guides to specified lengths as indicated by scales, rules, or templates.
- Observe machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunctions, adjusting machines as necessary.
- Inspect workpieces for defects, and measure workpieces to determine accuracy of machine operation, using rules, templates, or other measuring instruments.
- Discard or reject products, materials, or equipment not meeting specifications.
- Notify supervisors or other personnel of production problems.
- Clean, maintain, calibrate, or repair measuring instruments or test equipment, such as dial indicators, fixed gauges, or height gauges.
- Collect or select samples for testing or for use as models.
- Remove defects, such as chips, burrs, or lap corroded or pitted surfaces.
- Read dials or meters to verify that equipment is functioning at specified levels.
- Production Beginning and Ending Checker
- Check arriving materials to ensure that they match purchase orders, submitting discrepancy reports as necessary.
- Make minor adjustments to equipment, such as turning setscrews to calibrate instruments to required tolerances.
- Compare colors, shapes, textures, or grades of products or materials with color charts, templates, or samples to verify conformance to standards.
- Recommend necessary corrective actions, based on inspection results.
- Monitor machines that automatically measure, sort, or inspect products.
- Weigh materials, products, containers, or samples to verify packaging weights or ingredient quantities.
- Team Assembler
- Shovel, sweep, or otherwise clean work areas.
- Determine work assignments and procedures.
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Complete production reports to communicate team production level to management.
- Review work orders and blueprints to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
- Package finished products and prepare them for shipment.
- Perform quality checks on products and parts.