Title: Machine Operator
Job Type: Contract
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Machine Operator to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in Walton, KY.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Operate light-duty bench or floor-type machine tools and equipment.
- Perform basic machine tasks such as milling, turning, drilling, taping, deburring, and all bench operations including inspection.
- Maintain raw material inventory for Machine Shop.
- Produce and detail a variety of small parts to conform to specifications.
- Perform finishing operations such as electro-polishing, ultrasonic cleaning, media tumbling, etc.
- Participate in continuous improvement and team building activities; maintain productive working relationships with all team members.
- Maintain high quality and safety standards.
- Perform receiving and maintain raw material inventory for Machine Shop.
- Perform clean up, and tool inventory activities.
- Minimum of HS diploma.
- Requires a minimum of one year of related experience.
- Ability to read and understand work instructions and assembly drawings.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to understand any and all safety requirements and cautions
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to perform basic machine tasks such as milling, turning, drilling, taping, deburring, and all bench operations including inspection.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.