Title: Machine Operator
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-2028080065
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Machine Operator to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in Marysville, WA.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
The schedule for this position is Thursday-Saturday, 6:00pm-6:30am.
- Operate light-duty bench or floor-type machine tools and equipment. Maintain raw material inventory for Machine Shop.
- Perform basic machine tasks such as milling, turning, drilling, taping, deburring, and all bench operations including inspection
- Produces and details a variety of small parts to conform to specifications
- Performs finishing operations, such as electro-polishing, ultrasonic cleaning, media tumbling, etc.
- Tolerances normally are close but not difficult to maintain with the use of common jigs and fixtures
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of all applicable safety rules and regulations
- Completes all required paperwork
- Perform receiving and maintains raw material inventory for Machine Shop
- Perform clean up and tool inventory activities.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a machine shop
- High school diploma or equivalent.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.