Position Summary: Operator
Support plant production needs for daily machine operation and outbound shipments. Primarily responsible for daily production requirements of IBC containers. This person must be flexible to move around different departments on a daily basis and responsibility will vary according to the business needs. Must be flexible in schedule. This role will primarily work 2nd and 3rd shift, but this individual will be required to work a reasonable amount of overtime which includes coming in earlier, staying late, and/or working weekends.
- Operate all manufacturing equipment efficiently and safely.
- Will need to become certified as a Machine Operator level 1 at minimum.
- Safely operate machine to properly produce product and follow proper procedures for packaging to external customers
- Operate regrind machines and safely run and process all drums and flash totes according to the material and procedure.
- Responsible for cleaning, organizing, and maintaining machine
- Support quality, production, and shipping by inspecting customer ibc’s as needed based on the orders and demand.
- Demonstrates ability to meet production standards on specific assignments within required time
- Responsible for safety and quality throughout production
- Clean equipment and area before, during, and after shift
- Maintain clean work area through good housekeeping practices
- Follow proper sorting and restacking instruction given by quality department
- Performs other duties as required by Supervisor or Manager