Flybridge Staffing is currently seeking a Machine Learning Engineer for one of our clients in the South Florida area. We are now looking to apply machine learning (ML) to fully leverage this critical data enterprise-wide and through multiple use-cases that are ambitious and highly impactful within the healthcare space.
- Work in close collaboration with CIO/clinical subject matter expert (SME) aligned with a vision
- Take ownership of the technical ML component of a novel predictive treatment plan engine
- Collaborate on design, development & training of ML & deep learning POCs & defined use-cases
- Deliver practical products & tools employing components of artificial intelligence
- Execute ML experimentation and analysis using appropriate statistical methodologies
- Govern the end to end ML environment and model lifecycle (from testing to optimization to deployment and to maintenance/update of models based on efficacy)
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods and work with data engineers/architects
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Create and extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Apply preprocessing, cleansing, & data mining techniques for supervised/unsupervised learning
- Keep abreast of the most cutting-edge developments in this rapidly evolving field
- Minimum BS in Computer Science, mathematics, engineering or similar field
- Master’s degree or doctorate in same field a strong plus
- Experience with AWS AI services such as AMIs and Sagemaker
- Expert in native AWS big data stack - S3, Glue, EMR, Sagemaker, Kinesis, Lambda, DynamoDB etc.
- Proven experience and deliverables as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data science, software engineering, mathematics, probability and statistics
- Robust and continuous current understanding of best uses for machine algorithms
- Robust & continuous current understanding of artificial neural networks (ANN) & deep learning
- Ability to write robust predictive modeling code in Python (experience with R and/or SAS a plus)
- Familiarity with current machine learning frameworks and libraries and maintenance of end to end ML environments (experience with TensorFlow and/or SAS a strong plus)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to apply context to problem-solving
- Ability to work within a highly innovative team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!