Our Fin-tech client located in Toronto is looking to hire a Machine Learning Engineer to develop machine learning software systems for fraud detection, personalization and CTR prediction
In this team of data scientists, statisticians, and machine learning engineers, you will create software that are used by millions of people. You will closely work with the Product and Engineering teams too.
- Perform ETL with massive data using petabyte scale datasets from multiple applications and 300 M+ customers
- Architect, design and evaluate novel approaches for handling high-volume real-time data streams in an inferencing environment
- Own the development, training, optimizing, and deployment of machine learning systems
- Ability to explain and present analyses and machine learning concepts to a broad technical audience
- Develop measurement and feedback systems at web scale to improve the selection of features and/or algorithm design
- 3-5 years with Python or Scala preferred
- 2-4 years in creating ETL pipelines using Big Data technologies such as Spark/Kafka/Hadoop
- Advanced data structures (Trie, Segment-tree)
- Prior Software development/Engineering background
Nice to haves/Qualifications:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- Knowledge of PyTorch, Tensorflow or other similar frameworks is an asset
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!