Flybridge Staffing has an immediate opening for a full-time/direct hire, Machine Learning Engineer (MLE) in the Palm Beach County area. As an MLE you will work with business stakeholders and analysts to develop and analyze data and statistical models to predict business results and individual behavior. This role also partners cross-functionally with the business to deliver breakthrough analytical solutions to support a winning strategy in a continually changing business environment.
- Bonus eligible
- Strong benefits package
- Hybrid Remote/Onsite working environment.
- ****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only, please.
- Research, develop implement and test machine learning algorithms, statistical models, and software components to find state-of-the-art solutions for the organization.
- Proficient in the model development process from conceptualization through data exploration, model selection validation, and implementation: Code novel, production-level, reusable, interpretable models in R, Python, Java, C++, Scala, SQL, or other languages.
- Communicate data findings to both business and IT leaders to influence how an organization approaches and meets the business challenges of an evolving customer base and changing marketplace, using strong business acumen.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current technological standards, equipment, and practices. Implement innovative natural language processing (NLP), computer vision (CV), decision networks, neural networks, autonomous systems, and other ML-based regression and classification techniques.
- Strategize and identify unique opportunities to locate and collect new data, explore and mine data from many angles, develop customized algorithms to solve analytical problems with incomplete data sets, and implement automated processes for efficiently producing scale models.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand the business requirement and evaluate the right features and techniques best suited to train and test the models. Use feature engineering to ensure features considered in the model for prediction accuracy.
- Automate predictive models in Azure cloud to execute based on the required frequency determined by the business, minimizing manual intervention.
- Support existing models and train resources to maintain/troubleshoot automated ML/ statistical models in production.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Big Data Analytics, or equivalent studies where two years of related experience equals one year of schooling. A Master’s degree in these disciplines is highly desired.
- Data science, data engineering, feature engineering, model lifecycle management, and experience with cloud infrastructure
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience in data mining and data analysis
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced knowledge in developing analysis queries and procedures in SQL, SAS, BI tools, or other analysis software
- Expertise in using Python, R, and Deep learning in the development and enhancement of models.
- Strong programming skills and ability to utilize a variety of data/analytic software languages/tools (e.g., SQL, SAS, R, S-plus, etc.)
- Experience working with end users, managers, customers, and other stakeholders to define needs and requirements
- Ability to successfully communicate analytic results, business insights, and resulting business implications to non-technical business partners
- Project management – must be able to run projects occasionally as a secondary role
- Azure Machine Learning.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only, please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs.