Flybridge Staffing is currently seeking a Machine Learning Engineer for one of our clients in the South Florida area. We are now looking to apply machine learning (ML) to fully leverage this critical data enterprise-wide and through multiple use-cases that are ambitious and highly impactful within the healthcare space.
- Work in close collaboration with CIO/clinical subject matter expert (SME) aligned with a vision
- Take ownership of the technical ML component of a novel predictive treatment plan engine
- Collaborate on design, development & training of ML & deep learning POCs & defined use-cases
- Deliver practical products & tools employing components of artificial intelligence
- Execute ML experimentation and analysis using appropriate statistical methodologies
- Govern the end to end ML environment and model lifecycle (from testing to optimization to deployment and to maintenance/update of models based on efficacy)
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods and work with data engineers/architects
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Create and extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Apply preprocessing, cleansing, & data mining techniques for supervised/unsupervised learning
- Keep abreast of the most cutting-edge developments in this rapidly evolving field
- Minimum BS in Computer Science, mathematics, engineering or similar field
- Master’s degree or doctorate in same field a strong plus
- Experience with AWS AI services such as AMIs and Sagemaker
- Expert in native AWS big data stack - S3, Glue, EMR, Sagemaker, Kinesis, Lambda, DynamoDB etc.
- Proven experience and deliverables as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data science, software engineering, mathematics, probability and statistics
- Robust and continuous current understanding of best uses for machine algorithms
- Robust & continuous current understanding of artificial neural networks (ANN) & deep learning
- Ability to write robust predictive modeling code in Python (experience with R and/or SAS a plus)
- Familiarity with current machine learning frameworks and libraries and maintenance of end to end ML environments (experience with TensorFlow and/or SAS a strong plus)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to apply context to problem-solving
- Ability to work within a highly innovative team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram @_flybridge_staffing_ to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!