PRIMARY FUNCTION: Performs a variety of operations to assemble automated manufacturing equipment.
- Reads drawings and is able to meet critical tolerances and specifications in the build process.
- Operates tool room machinery and hand tools necessary to perform the job.
- Assembles material handling, sealer and welding systems.
- Follows directions and is able to work with minimal supervision.
- Maintains a clean, safe workstation.
- Must be able to read engineering drawings and prints.
- Must be able to operate equipment safely.
- Must have proper tools to perform job.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a machine builder.
- Must be experienced in MIG welding.
- Must be able to work overtime and travel to customer site.