endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
JOB SUMMARY: The Machine Assembler is responsible for the disassembly, assembly, repair and rebuild of moderately complex and complex fabrications, equipment, machines, and subassemblies.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review job traveler and related documents describing work to be performed and in what sequence
- Review customer blueprints and engineering drawings as needed for build requirements
- Assemble, disassemble, repair, and rebuild fabrications using appropriate mechanical and power tools
- Install hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical components
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in manufacturing environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, or pneumatic assembly experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong mechanical ability
- ACT Work Keys Career Readiness certification required
- Ability to operate overhead cranes and motorized lift equipment
- Post high school training in mechanics, i.e. auto mechanics, industrial maintenance, industrial hydraulics and/or pneumatics, etc.
- Manufacturing Skills Standards Council (MSSC) certification
Essential Physical Functions Needed
- Stand for long periods of time up to and exceeding 4 hours
- Climb on narrow tread ladders and platforms
- Frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
- Squat and work at low proximity to floor level.
- Pull and push large mechanical assembly tools, wrenches, etc.
- Work with arms extended above shoulder and/or head level.
- Overhead cranes and lifting equipment
- Electric grinders, electric cutoff saws, and hydraulic power equipment
- Precision handheld inspection equipment
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.