Medical Technologist (ASCP Certified) MLT / MLS / MT
We are searching for an experienced ASCP certified generalist that is confident working in a Moderate complexity lab.
If you are ready to escape the hustle and bustle, I have opportunities in rural Minnesota, weather your niche of relaxation is enjoying reading a book outside or if you are a true outdoorsman and want options to go camping and fishing throughout the summer and winter this is the perfect fit you. The community is perfect to raise or start a family, from great academics to the family like atmosphere, I do believe this can be an ideal match. I’d love to have a conversation and share some details about these opportunities.
Analyzing lab testing is extremely complex. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our MLS/MT/MLT's when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what’s happening with our patients. They are vital to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases.
Shift: Night Shift
No Call Schedule
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
Love working in lab and analyzing results and are in a position to make a change? Apply with McCall and Lee today or reach out to the recruiter listed below:
Diego Flores Executive Recruiter
Main 512 795 200 x22 Direct 210 890 2227