This is a great mid-sized company with a long history in Cincinnati. Stable, profitable and continuing to grow. Family environment with almost no turnover. Collaborative and team oriented environment. Everyone contributes and gives input. IT Department consists of about 10 employees. They have 150 Windows Servers with 90% being virtual.
They are looking for a Windows Server Administrator. Duties and responsibilities include:
· Install/configure Microsoft Windows servers (2003 and 2008)
· Perform supporting system software upgrades
· System backup and recovery
· Monitor, configure and diagnose SANS
· Monitor, configure and diagnose supporting systems
· Basic networking administration and troubleshooting
· Active Directory administration and troubleshooting
· SQL System Administration
· Provide Level 2 support to help desk staff
· Technical documentation
Must have 5+ years project experience with Microsoft Windows Servers and VMWare.
Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a team environment.
No sponsorship is available. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.