is a Canadian leader in supply chain optimization. Since 1993, the consulting firm offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance, process reengineering, asset management optimization, change management, ERP and information technology solution implementation.
The primary mandate of the advisor is to help our customers deploy the Microsoft Dynamics Business Central solution.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Implement the Microsoft Dynamics Business Central ERP package at our customers, especially the finance, payroll and HR module;
- Capturing the essential elements of a business process, analyzing them quickly and extracting strengths and weaknesses that are subject to improvement in the particular context of the client;
- Seize the interactions between the processes in order to be able to advise the client;
- Write functional specifications for development;
- Support the client in functional and integrated tests;
- See the training of super-users at the customer
What you must bring to this role:
- Possess an undergraduate degree in an appropriate discipline;
- Five (5) years of experience as a Dynamics NAV/Business Central Software Implementation Consultant on Financial or Trade modules;
- Excellent functional knowledge in finance or trade, ideally from hands-on experience;
- Good knowledge of cost price, for inventory and for the manufacturer;
- Mastery of MS Office tools;
- Very good knowledge of best business practices as well as business processes;
- Have very good oral and written communication skills, in French and English;
- Be willing to travel to client sites within the province of Quebec.
- Experience in business process reengineering
- Consulting experience
- Experience with "reporting" tools and MS-SQL database;
- Possess a good capacity of adaptation and synthesis;
- Be motivated by a desire to learn continuously;
- Proven sense of customer service
- Team spirit.
Only those who are qualified will be contacted.