Corpus Christi, TX
Currently seeking qualified, Corpus Christi based MRI Technologist for great opportunities nationwide. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and 1 year of experience working as an MRI Technologist .
Requirements of the MRI Tech
- Graduate of school of Diagnostic Medical Sonography and Radiological Technology with a minimum of an Associate's Degree
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year of experience working as an Sonographer (Ultrasound Tech)
- BLS Required
- RVT Certification Required
- ARRT Certification Required
Responsibilities of the MRI Tech
- Assumes responsibility for the safety, mental and physical comfort of patients while they are in the sonographers care.
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Assists Radiologist during invasive procedures.
- Perform quality control testing according to regulations.