Reporting to the Services & Solutions Sales Manager for one of the largest privately owned wholesalers of Printing and Imaging products in the U.S. An early innovator of Managed Print Services, the company leverages top industry talent, a dedicated IT-Development team with experience in packaging SaaS services, and relationships with all segments of the print-provider value chain including major supplies manufacturers and dealers.
The MPS Solutions Advisor is responsible driving incremental MPS (Managed Print Service) related profit. More specifically, they have responsibility and accountability of MPS strategy execution. This includes serving as the MPS subject matter expert across all products and services. Duties include proactive engagement directly with dealers, training internal and external audience on all MPS products/services, program overviews/webinars, contract implementation assistance, fleet optimization/upgrade recommendations, and deal crafting support. Also, will provide support at end user level to facilitate sales. Additionally, this position works closely with sales and operations to ensure cohesive execution of these strategies. Background Required:
Background Preferred (but not required):
- Managed Print Service or related experience (4 years)
- Sales & Operational expertise
- Client management (resellers & end users)
- Metrics measurements (i.e. pricing, delivery, costs, quality)
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Residence: St. Louis, MO
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
- Print or IT Hardware
- High technical aptitude, with software solutions
- College Degree
- Worked collaboratively across multifunctional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong strategic thought process.
- Demonstrated problem resolution – practical and logical.
- Multiple projects in a fast-moving environment
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.Contact:
Practice Leader: Nick Piotrowski
Warehouse & Distributionnpiotrowski@GlobalESG.com
330.664.9400, ext.166Click here to apply online