The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for the thorough review of customer P.O. and work scope requested and the initial incoming inspection and documentation of all incoming parts under the direction the Quality Assurance Manager and guidance of the Chief of Engineering. Visually inspect for general condition and record any discrepancies, ensure that part number matches with component, attach applicable repair document in accordance with all applicable FAA Approved Data, Euravia North America (ENA) procedures and customer purchase orders and release into the system.
Magellan Aerospace, Euravia offers excellent career opportunities, competitive salary, health and pension benefits packages. Starting salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
• Conducts initial inspections on all parts received in accordance with ENA procedures.
• Defines customer purchase orders and reports any anomalies to Quality Assurance Manager and or Chief of Engineering.
• Verifies part and serial numbers to all applicable paperwork and FAA directives.
• Prepares and attaches routers as specified by Engineering and or Quality.
• Is familiar with FAR’s and understands FAA procedures.
• Is knowledgeable of turbine engine component inspection procedure methods and inspection requirements for engine types listed on OP Specs.
• Coordinated and schedules resources within ENA to maintain acceptable production levels to meet required deliveries.
• Plans, schedules and prioritizes workflow for each department according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
• Keeps production manager and customer service aware of any changes or difficulties meeting forecasted delivery dates.
• Confers and collaborates with other departmental Supervisors/Managers to determine status of various projects and operations.
• Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data to determine manufacturing processes, tools and manpower requirements are in order.
• Prepares and reviews production reports and data meet IAW, ENA and MOS requirements.
• Identifies and reports all opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Provides recommendations to Production manager/Plant Manager on all personnel related issues.
• Oversees updates and monitors daily schedules for all operations. Ensures posted schedules generated by the ERP system is working accurately and that all due dates are correct in the system.
• 5 years turbine engine experience.
• Strong technical background.
• Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations pertinent to repair stations, engine and airframe repair/modification certification.
• Computer literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Thank you for considering this exciting opportunity. This document is intended to provide the reader with information and is not a contractual document. Some of the material therefore may be subject to change.