Medical Technologist MT / MLT (ASCP)
Great Benefits - Relocation - New Grads Welcome
New Graduates welcome to apply. Must be ASCP certified or eligible.
Finding a balance between work and fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task. If you appreciate rural living, family town, & affordable housing this would be the perfect place to settle down and become a member of a tight-knit community.
Analyzing lab testing is pretty complex. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our MT/ MLT's when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what’s happening with our patients. They are vital to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases. Love working in the lab and analyzing results? Apply with McCall and Lee today!
What you’ll do:
· Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine the presence of normal or abnormal components
· Collect biological specimens from patients
· Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
· Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
· Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
· Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
· Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
To Apply to Send resume to:
Kara Scherff Recruiter
Direct Dial 785.292.3300