Medical Lab Tech (MLT)
Under the supervision of the Laboratory Manager, you will collect and perform analysis on laboratory specimens. You will maintain laboratory instrumentation and supplies as necessary, as well as assist the Laboratory Manager as requested. This is a direct hire, full time position earning $25-30 plus a shift differential and AMAZING benefits.
- Collect and organize blood, tissue, and other bodily fluid samples from patients.
- Prepare samples for routine testing and analysis.
- Properly record results for further analysis and easy reference.
- Monitor inventory samples and supplies.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Work under the supervision of a medical technologist.
- MLT License / Degree.
- Familiarity with common medical terminology.
- Experience in a hospital or reference lab is required.
- Strong organizational skills.
Please contact Nick Mazur at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-788-5890 for more information.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!