Medical Technologist / MLT (ASCP Certified)
4 days a week
Must be ASCP certified.
Finding a balance between work and a fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task.
Analyzing lab testing is pretty complex. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our MLT's when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what’s happening with our patients. They are vital to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases. Love working in lab and analyzing results? Apply with McCall and Lee today!
What you’ll do:
· Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
· Collect biological specimens from patients
· Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
· Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
· Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
· Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
· Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
To Apply Send Resume to:
Jared Carrillo Executive Recruiter
Main 512 795 2000 x27