(ASCP Certification Required) MLT / MLS / MT / MLS / CLS
We are actively recruiting a Medical Technologist for one of our clients in Washington. Our client’s facility is in an optimal location for a family to settle down and enjoy the natural beauties of the world.
We depend on the knowledge and skills of our Medical Technologists when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what is happening with our clients' patients.
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine the presence of normal or abnormal components.
- Collect biological specimens from patients.
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis.
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage.
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field or an associate degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
For immediate consideration email a copy of your resume to the recruiter listed below: