As the new world of work sets in, Surgo offers you an opportunity to work from home, for a company that respects your freedom of opinion; a team dynamic of empathy as well as support and ample growth within the organisation. Do you think you have what it takes? Become a SURGONIAN today and join our dynamic team!We are recruiting for an experienced Management Information (MI) Reporter to join our fast-growing team.Job Purpose:
The purpose of a MI Reporter is to assist the Junior Operations (Ops) Manager and the Customer Service department as a whole by: providing quantitative and qualitative reporting, analysis and narrative, into the Customer Service Performance Metrics. Actively implement and strive to live the company’s core values every day. Work towards meeting and exceeding certain targets and goals.Technical Competencies:
- Above average Office Tools capabilities: Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc. (or substitute programs)
- Excellent knowledge and navigation skills of all systems used directly and indirectly in Customer Service
- Analysing and summarising department’s outputs against operational objectives
- Monitor, analyse and interpret all customer performance metrics to meet and exceed client’s Service Level Agreement expectations
- Ability to identify customer satisfaction and need trends, and provide upward feedback to Junior Operations Manager and/or Team Lead team with proposed appropriate solutions
- Collaborate with Management Team to facilitate a customer and client centric environment and culture
- Excellent knowledge and navigation skills of all associated CS Support systems
- Ability to use Office systems to conduct performance analysis, and translate and convey findings and solutions
- Reviewing of team role-related information to identify adherence thereof, and adherence to targets and goals e.g. schedule, performance data, etc.
- Proactively identifying and assisting Management Team with system identifying outliers with proposed solutions
- Above average knowledge of: Product and Systems associated with CS Support environment
- Understand how to read, understand, interpret, apply and convey all performance metrics, simultaneously providing appropriate solutions
- Ability to introspect and proactively identify, address and share own development needs
- Proactively seek out available resources to ongoingly improve data analytic ability
- Propose new data management methodologies and platforms to enhance the availability and interpretation of data in the Customer Service department
- Work towards having a standardised and consistent data management interpretation and translation policy
- Monday to Friday, 08h00 - 17h00 (overtime might be required operationally)
- R10,000 – R12,500 CTC per month, depending on the level of experience
- You will be working remotely (Laptop and Wifi SIM and Dongle provided)
- Temporary offices based in Bryanston and Midrand (as operational need arise)
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201979 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.