MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN / MED TECH / ASCP-MLS (MLT / MT)
RELOCATE/COMMUTE to Southwestern Colorado!
This scenic location is a great escape from the big city and a chance to work among the best. Finding a balance between work and a fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task. If you appreciate scenic views, beautiful natural forests, fishing, world class golf courses, and affordable housing this would be the perfect place to settle down and become a member of a tight knit and family oriented community.
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, reach out to the recruiter:
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
Matt Morgan firstname.lastname@example.org