About the Position
Our Client is recruiting for a Managing Director to lead the strategic planning and execution of all call center operations in their Cape Town office. The successful individual will own overall responsibility for the call center and will have a direct impact in acquiring, engaging, cultivating and leading their patient education and recruitment initiatives on a global scale.
The Managing Director will be responsible for driving their patient education efforts by establishing their strategy and operationalising it through their internal patient recruitment teams. This individual will analyse performances and develop expectations to drive resource efficiency, sustainable quality, cost, and service delivery to ensure an efficient operation in an environment intensely focused on delivering an exceptional patient experience.
The leader in this role will actively contribute to the overall company operational targets as well as the daily business decisions. The ideal candidate will have a performance-driven mindset and a passion for delivering extraordinary results.
- 10 years plus call center management experience (healthcare background an advantage)
- Desire to own a business unit while working with a remote executive team in the United States in a fast-growing, ever-evolving organisation
- Strong leadership skills in managing a mid-sized to large call center operation
- Proven experience managing metrics, ensuring customer satisfaction, and reporting statistical performance levels related to call center
- Exceptional ability to develop and manage results-oriented hiring, onboarding and training programs
- Experience in driving call center transformation through process automation. This includes driving more contact through other channels like chat and SMS interaction
- A strong sense of leadership, ownership, urgency, and drive; the ability to work effectively in a deadline driven environment
- High emotional intelligence and self-awareness to encourage positivity and engagement throughout the call center
- Strong quantitative analysis skills with the ability to make data-justified business decisions
- Proficient in the English language with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Medical Insurance Benefit
- Pension Fund
- Company Stock Options
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Vacation
- Relocation Assistance
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202100 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .