This company is one of the largest transportation companies in the world. They move 2 billion people a day worldwide. This global company is opening a new office in Metro Detroit to house a growing software engineering team.
The Embedded Controls & Algorithm Engineer will be involved in the R&D and deployment of control and diagnostic algorithms. This position will be developing the models and code required in various transportation systems. This position will work as part of a development team responsible for delivering features and capabilities to keep this company at the forefront of their industry.
- Work with engineering teams to understand functional requirements and implement control solutions
- Develop models for control and diagnostic algorithms using MBD tools (MATLAB/Simulink, E-coder, etc.)
- Support the development of test automation procedures at the function/model and system levels
- BS degree in EE, ME, Mechatronics, Computer Science, or related field required, MS preferred
- 10+ years of post-graduation experience working with MATLAB/Simulink Model-based algorithm development tools. SIL experience a plus.
- Experience deploying controls and diagnostic algorithms for production applications
- Experience programming in C/C++, testing of control software applications, developing automated tests, and developing models of physical systems preferred
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply directly to this job posting.