This company is one of the largest transportation companies in the world. They move 2 billion people a day worldwide. This global company is opening a new office in Metro Detroit to house a growing software engineering team.
The MBD Algorithm Engineer will be involved in R&D and deployment of diagnostic and control algorithms as part of embedded software applications. This position will develop the models and code required in applications that control motion, operation, electric drives, and safety. This position is temporarily remote.
- Work with engineering teams to assess functional requirements and implement appropriate control solutions
- Develop models using MBD tools (MATLAB/Simulink/Stateflow, etc.)
- Support development of test automation at the function/model and system levels
- BS degree in EE, ME, Mechatronics, Computer Science, or related field required, MS preferred
- 5+ years of post-graduation experience working with model-based algorithm development tools
- Experience deploying controls and diagnostic algorithms for production applications
- Experience working with rapid control prototyping systems, programming in C/C++, developing automated tests, and developing models of physical systems preferred
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply directly to this job posting.