Defines the M3 solution based on process business requirements. Ensures the roll-out of the M3 solution in the different sites as well as providing support and maintenance to sites already deployed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs, customizes and tests solutions according to the target business processes
- Writes functional specifications of target solution;
- Performs customization of M3 and document;
- Ensures work-stream and cross-work-stream consistency of the solution;
- Drives and follow-ups development;
- Defines and communicates expected data format for target solution set-up;
- Supports local teams in local roll-outs;
- Executes unit and integration tests;
- Supports users during UAT;
- Performs Go-live preparation;
- Supports key users and provides level 2 support;
- Performs all tasks applicable to both project and maintenance activities;
- Adheres to safe work practices and contributes to the evolution of the health, safety, and environmental program and culture;
- Regular, predictable attendance is required;
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field. Requires 5+ years of experience in a M3 analyst role.
- Project Management skills - Advanced
- Problem solving skills - ability to analyze a problem and determine root cause in a timely fashion. - Advanced
- Strong communication skills at all levels (written and verbal) - Advanced
- Ability to work in highly autonomous environment. – Advanced
- High level of self motivation and job planning in order to achieve goals and meet deadlines. – Advanced.
- Ability to make calculated risk decisions when ambiguity is a factor. – Advanced
- Strong customer focus. – Advanced
- Interpersonal skills across all levels of the organization. – Advanced
- Ability to work tactically with a strategic objective. – Advanced
- M3 System Administration – Expert
- Experience supporting (level 2 and 3) one of the following areas of M3 (Supply Chain and Finance/Controlling) - Advanced
- IT Networks and Infrastructure - Basic