Our client, a Wholesale Broker and Distributor of Lumber and Building Materials, selling to Retail Lumber Yards up and down the Eastern Seaboard, is growing and actively looking for two to three experienced Panel, SYP, and SPF Lumber Traders to join their elite team. The candidates must have working knowledge of these types of OSB, Plywood, SPF, or SYP lumber. The individuals will establish a solid business base through buying and selling core products for the company by cold calling and developing long-term vendor and buyer relationships. You can work remote from home or at the company's headquarters in South Carolina.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of OSB, Plywood, Southern Yellow Pine and Eastern Spruce, Pine and EWP products to best achieve sales goals
- Maintain substantial relevant business contacts in target industries to build a strong and profitable book of business quickly
- Utilize an aggressive phone sales approach to drive business and meet margins
- Possess good business acumen, team approach, professionalism, strong business ethics, creativity, and persistence
- Must be proficient in internet research, lead sourcing, MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Must possess the ability to occasionally travel domestically and work overtime as needed
The client offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and sick time and 401k!
SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all lumber people servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals.
You might say we are not a "Search Firm" but rather a "Find Firm."
Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact us directly at 603.621.9037.