Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will work to ensure all actions reflect the company culture, work meets or exceeds company standards, and values and working environment reflects that as outlined by the Sawmill Manager. The Lumber Stacker will primarily stack lumber of variable lengths and widths of lumber manually into carts in an ergonomic fashion that is efficient and productive while supporting the safety mission and standards of the company.
- Privately owned company
- Leading Manufacturer of kiln dried hardwood
- Established Company in business for over 20 years
- Produces the highest quality hardwoods with modern and updated technology
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive hourly wage, full benefits, and PTO.
- Company car allowance and mileage
- 401K and full benefits package
For More Information, Contact Mike Downing at (603) 725-4038 Mike@snapdragonassociates.com
- Live and work in a beautiful part of New Hampshire
- Quick drive to the mountains or the beautiful lakes
- Great school systems and nationally ranked colleges near by