Loyalty and Retention Specialist
Our client is looking to hire a self-motivated, enthusiastic and results-driven Customer Service Specialist for the Loyalty and Retention Team. The main focus of this role is customer retention through building strong relationships and creating value for the client. The successful candidate will be a passionate ambassador by providing solutions and a first-class customer service experience while achieving set targets and KPIs.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Connect with customers who are considering cancelling their service to assess and respond to their concerns
- Use the information gathered by the customer to present an alternative product which meets their needs
- Deliver excellent customer service in all interactions by building trust and compassion
- Follow up on inquiries, retention opportunities and resolve complex issues
- Effectively manage a target number of daily calls
- Take responsibility and proactive actions to meet the customer needs
Your strengths include:
- Two or more years of Inside Sales or Call Centre experience
- Proven track record of delivering superior customer service and retention
- Exceptional listening skills and the ability to overcome objections
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills focused on building and maintaining strong customer relationships
- A self-starter with the ability to work under pressure in your home office setup
- An insurance background is a huge asset
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Vijay Masih.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca