Our client in Indianapolis is looking for a Logistics Compliance Lead that will be responsible for Managing Trade Compliance. They will also be responsible for assisting in the management of all Transportation and Logistics functions. The ideal candidate will have the following skills;
Click here to apply online
- B.A degree in supply chain, logistics, business, engineering or related field from a four-year accredited college or university. MS/MBA would be a plus, but not required.
- At least 5 years Trade Compliance experience, including the areas of Import/Export, Free Trade Agreements, C-TPAT, Denied Party Screening, Qualification and Classification, Record Keeping, and Auditing.
- At least 3-5 years logistics operations experience, including practical experience in warehousing, ocean export, domestic trucking, inland port and rail operations using best practices and KPIs
- Strong Microsoft Office (Excel/PowerPoint/Word) and analytical skills
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with all levels of the organization
- Oracle and/or SAP experience preferred