Logistics/Inventory Specialist - BuckheadResponsibilities include:
Click here to apply online
- Maintaining control and costing of inventory among multiple domestic and international plants and warehouses.
- Recording transactions from Purchase Order to customer delivery including coordinating with international and domestics suppliers, express shipping services, freight Forwarders and 3rd party warehouse teams.
- Scheduling pickup of orders, monitoring shipment transit, customs clearance and warehouse processing.
- Develop strong lines of communication with carriers, brokers, and freight forwarders & negotiates rates.Requirements:
- Transactional experience and understanding of ERP systems
- Microsoft Office with strong EXCEL
- 1-3 years experience with Inventory/Logistics