endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Supervises and coordinates transportation activities of organization. These activities include international and domestic transportation and distribution of finished goods, raw materials and purchased products
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement customer requirements in shipping process.
- Assist transportation manager with RFQ, reporting and analysis
- Review of invoices submitted for payment for accuracy.
- Knowledge of LTL, FTL, LCL and FCL modes. Also experience with NAFTA and HTS.
- Process and track carrier claims.
- Provide support to the organization with delays, OS&D or other logistical challenges.
- Develop and monitor routing and compliance guidelines related to transportation
- Assist with training and education of the company on internal transportation related policies and procedures
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree (B. A.) or equivalent from four-year college or technical school; and 3 to 5 years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience in warehousing or distribution environment. Background in import/export helpful.
- Proficiency in use of MS Access, Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Strong analytical and math skills.
- Experience with creating queries in an AS 400 database.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of LTL, truckload, airfreight, ocean freight and export and import processes
- Attention to detail
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.