Reporting to the Sr. Team Lead of the leading global supplier of parent rolls of tissue to more than 80 countries worldwide, with a focus on North America.
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for providing sales support for customer, vendor, order, inventory, production, international, and domestic logistics and billing management, in order to ensure the continuity and growth of current and new clients. Maintaining and updating critical data and spreadsheets will also be a part of the expected responsibilities. Background Required:
Background Preferred (but not required):
- 4+ years of experience in a fast-paced, high volume customer service/logistics environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision This position is approximately 60-70% customer service and 30-40% logistics
- Provide appropriate backup to sales team to ensure continuity and growth of allocated accounts.
- Obtain, process, and monitor orders throughout the order process, including placing orders with vendors and tracking production, shipping, delivery, and billing.
- Cultivate and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders in the order process, including sales, vendors, warehouses, and carriers.
- Provide ongoing support for inventory management to ensure accuracy.
- Looking for someone who wants to grow. Potential for career progression into department manager and/or sales
- Demonstrate excellent communications skills and a learning approach, consulting others in the organization as necessary and expressing ideas to improve operations.
- Experience working with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Residence: Remote/Home Office (East Coast or Central)
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
- Fluent in Spanish
- Education: College Graduate
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Facilitator with conflict resolution
- Results driven
- Ability to multitask
- Team player (operates through consensus)
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.Contact:
Senior Practice Leader: Katelyn Reed
330.664.9400, ext.123Click here to apply online