We are looking for a Logistics Manager for a leg of the TMEP near Hope B.C.! The successful candidate will be a proven leader in the logistics space and have field experience.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Assist projects team.
- Develop all processes regarding requisition of materials, equipment and supplies.
- Plan, organize, and oversee operational logistics of the project.
- Train workers, and oversee logistical staff members.
- Conduct reports to head office and parent company.
- Establish procedures.
Your strengths include:
- Field experience required
- Flexibility to stay at camp for a 6 and 1 rotation
- Ability to travel
- 10 years related experience
- Post-secondary education
- Pipeline construction experience a must
- Strong time management skills
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Vijay Masih.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!