Role You Will Play
In this role, you will have the responsibility of negotiating freight rates, maintaining carrier/broker relationships and ensuring scheduled shipments are in compliance with interstate trucking laws. This is a very busy office environment where you will oversee the shipping of up to 14,000 trucks and 2000 rail cars of lumber. You will stay informed and communicate any market trends while continually prospecting new transportation providers. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 6 years related job experience. Preference will be given to candidates with MBA degrees.
- One of the Leading Wholesalers of Building Materials in the US
- This company prides itself on their reputation for excellent customer service
Benefits & Features
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401K + company match
For More Information, Contact Mark Barnard at (603) 323.0940 Mark@snapdragonassociates.com
- Between the numerous state parks, national forests, and wildlife reserves, Mississippi is the perfect place for those looking to enjoy the outdoors and the peace and quiet that comes along with it.
- Residents are not only polite but genuinely friendly and will always welcome newcomers with open arms and big smiles.
- From antebellum homes to Civil War battlefields to museums, history is very much alive in Mississippi, allowing residents to immerse themselves in the past and learn about the state and country in a hands-on way.