We are seeking an experienced Logistics Coordinator to work at our warehouse located in Des Plaines, IL.
Responsible for performing the physical and/or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and distributing of materials, parts and supplies. Activities may include;
- Unpacking and checking goods and materials received against purchase orders or construction job site transfers
- Ensuring materials are logged into inventory system when delivered and shipped
- Providing accurate counts of inventory using manual or PC logs
- Reporting & resolving discrepancies
- Ordering construction materials and supplies
- Ensuring the security of materials and transporting materials from one site to another
- Transporting tools, supplies, equipment, and other items as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of small tools, power tools, construction supplies, and equipment
- Posses a current and valid driver's license
- Candidates with experience working in the construction industry will be given preference
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Able to walk, stand, lift, climb, pull, and navigate through a construction site, a warehouse, and work in an office environment.
- Able to work around and near welding, cutting, grinding, heavy equipment, cranes, heat, dirt, dust, heights, vibrations, and confined space.