JEB Transport has been providing dependable, efficient transport for the potato industry since 2001. Based in Taber, AB, this family run business is looking for a capable and motivated team member.
Logistics Coordinator - Transport Industry
- Daily Planning and Assigning of Loads to Maximize Efficiency of the Transport Trucks
- Load Procurement Focusing on Minimizing Empty Trucks
- Calculate Load Rates to Ensure that all Loads meet the Rate Threshold
- Work Efficiently with the Dispatch Team to Meet the Monthly Revenue Quotas
- Provide Exceptional Customer Service to Existing Clients and Develop Relationships with New Clients to Maximize Route Optimization
- Scheduling & Entering Data into the Transport Management System
- Business Acumen with a Strategic Thinking Style
- Adaptable, Forward Thinking and Level Headed
- Strong Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Attention to Detail with Excellent Follow Through
- Solutions Focused, Problem Solving Nature
- Results Oriented, Self-Motivated
- Mathematical Aptitude
- Organization and Time Management Skills
- Experience or Knowledge of the Transport Industry Considered an Asset
- $70-75,000 / year
- Benefits Package
- Monday to Friday, 8-5 (with available by cell phone 24/7 to deal with changes that come up)
- An established Client and Contact Base to work with
- Exciting work in a Team-based, Dynamic Work Environment
- Stable, Long-term Employment with Growth Potential
Visit jebtransport.ca to learn more about us.
Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of JEB Transport:
Please apply online at hire-standard.com/job-seekers or email resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.