Logistics Clerk - 2nd Shift
Our client is a top manufacturing company with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate.
Perform various duties, such as receiving, storing and shipping goods or raw materials. This includes maintaining associated records and generating necessary paperwork and electronic files in accordance with required procedures, to the highest standards of accuracy and security.
- Inspect, receive and store incoming materials (cards, collateral and supplies) in the designated areas in a safe and secure fashion and in accordance to logistics and quality procedures.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Follow security procedures when receiving and shipping goods.
- Accurately perform necessary inventory transactions for cards and collateral in ERP system Control access to the vaults and ensure a timely and accurate service is provided. to other departments, following vault security guidelines and procedures.
- Perform daily mailing duties, securely handle electronic mailing lists; sort, label, pack, track, and trace mail as well as to generate hard and soft documents.
- Investigate and resolve any shipping/mailing/receiving and /or card issuing issues and bring it to management attention when appropriate.
- Perform daily Inventory Management activities with cards and collateral.
- Operate forklift and other material handling equipment as needed in a safe manner.
- Promote team harmony, help work towards High Performance team status, and achievement of the levels of empowerment.
- Participate in and support team in all security and 5S culture and procedures.
- Report all unsafe acts and conditions and security violations in accordance with HSE and security training.
- Other duties as necessary to meet specified plant objectives.
- High school equivalent or higher with good math skills.
What you will bring to this role:
- Working knowledge of computers (familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel etc) Knowledge of MfgPRO or other ERP systems.
- Strong work ethics, sense of responsibility and confidentiality.
- Comfortable working with numbers and detail oriented.
- Organized and have a sense of urgency.
- Good decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Prior experience working in a team environment is a plus.
- Ability to work without constant supervision Ability to handle material handling equipment and operate forklift.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.