Title: Logistics Associate
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-9853490277
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Logistics Associate to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in Richardson, TX.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Be part of a team calibrating and maintaining Digital Multimeters, multifunction calibrators, thermal voltage converters, four terminal pair standards, resistors, shunts and similar reference and primary level standards.
- Provide Shipping and Logistics team coordination, planning, and assistance as required
- Prepare outgoing and incoming shipping, workflow and regulatory documents to internal and external customer orders in compliance to all international requirements.
- Review, create and edit all work orders to align with current capabilities and policies
- Part / Inventory process management including status, inventory control, shipping documents and other administrative requirements
- Create and manage all department supplies, parts, equipment and accessory orders
- Coordinate all internal equipment for appropriate level of calibration performed with appropriate internal or external calibration facilities
- Create, revise all internal orders, checklist, and workflow documents. Manage the work in progress listings and priorities accordingly
- Generate, revise and track all repair quotations
- Manage all order exceptions
- Generate, track and provide status on all outsourced calibration and repair activities
- Review outgoing orders to ensure work order and customer compliance
- Solid working knowledge of Windows OS and MS Office application including Outlook.
- Experienced use of web-based CSM or order fulfillment software is strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with internal and external customers.
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills.
- Experience in high-tech/electronic industry is a plus.
- Must maintain the ability to work in a team environment and provide responsive customer service to team members even with constant interruptions.
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.