Title: Logistics Assistant
City: El Segundo
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1967823137
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Logistics Assistant to work to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-1000 electronics company in El Segundo, CA.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Update service orders with shipping information.
- Update the item status in our inventory system.
- Generate shipping labels using defined carrier procedures.
- Label packages to prepare for shipment.
- Monitor status reports of our items on-hand.
- Pick-up and delivery of customer equipment.
- Un-boxing and distribution of materials.
- Performing electrical safety checks on test equipment.
- Solid working knowledge of Windows OS and MS Office application including Outlook.
- Experienced use of web-based CSM or order fulfillment software is strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with internal and external customers.
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills.
- Experience in high-tech/electronic industry is a plus.
- Must maintain the ability to work in a team environment and provide responsive customer service to team members even with constant interruptions.
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Must have a valid CA driver's license and ability to drive commercial vehicle.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.