Magellan Aerospace, Llay Wrexham has an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Administrator.
- Full Time Permanent Contract
- 39 hours per week.
- Job location: Llay, Wrexham, LL12 0PB.
- Unionised site – works in partnership with Unite the Union.
Ensuring all customs invoices are completed as required and requisitions are raised to support PO’s. Making sure incoming material and any purchase orders are booked into stock to ensure stock accuracy.
Perks and Benefits
- A company culture that promotes work life balance
- Access to mental health support
- Business performance related bonus
- Career development opportunities
- Commitment to continued learning and development
- Perkbox - includes monthly treats and discounts from selected restaurants, cinemas, shops etc
- Long Service Awards
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement based on length of service
- Free parking
- To raise customs invoices and requisitions as required
- To ensure all incoming materials are booking into stock according to the GRN and TX number to include subcontract work
- To cross check all goods in / out paperwork to ensure the correct part and information is in place before booking in/out (e.g. COC, engineering drawings for subcontract etc)
- To prepare parts for despatch to either subcontract processing or finished goods to customer
- To participate in stock takes within stores
- To maintain the stock levels on EFACS to alert purchasing to the need to replenish stock
- To ensure work area is maintained to company wide 6S and health and safety standards
- Filing away of relevant paperwork by TX / GRN number
- A basic level of education (e.g. CSE Grade C or above)
- A minimum 2 years experience working in a manufacturing warehouse environment or 2 years on the job training within Magellan stores area
- Experience of inventory within BOM’s (FI, Manufactured, Purchased – Sub & top level demands)
- IT skills to include Microsoft office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook) as well as the use of EFACS
- Possess problem solving skills and be well motivated with target & results driven abilities
- Have the ability to recognise & escalate improvements & issues within the teams
- Have good planning and organising ability in order to correctly locate and distribute the required material to the machines according to the production schedule
- Be a good communicator (articulate and numerate)
- Be good team player
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan, we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!